New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Feelin more like me again :)

Not feelin like I was run over by a truck anymore :)
so much better now. The fever gone this morning and I ate some real food.  I am now eating vitamin c everyday too...I dont know if it really does any good..but another student told me today it is a good idea...so we will see. I am excited about my art show and am collecting pieces...got another piece today...hehehe I cant wait...excited about next semester and taking sculpture class again. No new news on UM...will update when I hear anything :)

No comments:

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO