New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

deaf card that

After many years of college you would think I could figure all this dumb paperwork out and know what I am doin....not yet LOL I am laughing because it appears my professors over the years have not bothered to inform me of very important information...I have re-taken classes before like in english so I could catch up. I am no good at english and because of my language issues the professor had given me an incomplete to allow me another semester to catch up. They did not bother to tell me that I didnt need to ADD the class again but that my grade of incomplete held a seat for me...so now I had to request an unofficial transcript trying to figure out why my GPA is so screwed up...well, when I re-took class I added the class again...so basically I failed one and got a grade in one...soooooo I am working on a paper to turn in with my appeal to have all the extra classes dropped and the W or F removed from my transcript which will look so much better for my GPA and for future employers too :) what a mess!!!!! So the lady from admissions says "just tell them your deaf and didnt understand the instructions" ..........where did I put that.........BAM.....deaf card :) I told her I was never given the proper instructions to understand...but obvious this is classic communication issues..Got two pumpkins today from a friend...they are small but I am excited to dig my hands in and get gooooooey! Im glad my daughter doesnt mind doin all the traditions with me...even if she is all grown up...she just laughs at me but has to admit she has the COOOOOOLEST mom :) we have to wait until the weekend to do them....I hate waiting ;)

No comments:

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO