New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Saturday, March 7, 2009



This is a video made from 1400 pictures taken as I drew and smudged..This video shows my conflict as a child trying to fit into a deaf world and a hearing world but being forced to choose between one or the other instead of embracing both cultures. Being told I have a great voice for a deaf person, or that I am not hearing enough. I am me and I am OK .

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW girl. wow. This is amazing. wow.

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO