New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Monday, March 7, 2011

MISSSSING YOU!!!!!

...a side note for this Monday morning....I miss my girls and am looking forward to GNO soon! I have one more weekend workshop this weekend :( but then we must plan some fun!!...two weeks without a break from school I will be soooooo ready! but not at my house...it will be not as clean after 2 weeks without a break LOL I also miss my Utah sister! I am looking forward to vacation and seeing her again! I love you my sisters and am praying for you. Youre beautiful people and I appreciate your love and support...and even if we are apart I still pray for you and think of you often :) HUGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Utah sister and family miss you too! We think and talk of you often. HUGS!!!

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO