New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Thankful God brought you into my life :')
I am blown away...I just got home to the most wonderful surprises. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life...I am so thankful that you are so aware of me and my needs and that you know me so well...and that you know what I need and you take care of things without me even asking...that when my family hurts me so deeply you can make me smile and be the family I dont have...I will never feel like I can repay you for all that you have done. Tonight was more than I ever imagined and ever expected. I am so touched. Thank you for loving us...and for making me sob...just never had anybody do that before...I still am in shock...you surprised me..we love you and thank God for answering our prayers by sending us you...and that will never change. LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment