New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!
Friday, November 19, 2010
...sigh...does anybody else forget to put the washing machine lid down...TWICE?? sheeeesh
duh me...wasting time, soap and water...duh-I can tell it is going to be one of those days...but it is the last day of class(yay) before thanksgiving break and so even if I will not have a huge break (due to all the homework I need to finish, and the paper I need to write)...there is a small possibility I will see my oldest sister and her mom next week during the break...and i will not have to be up super early, and I can do homework in my jammies...right? I am trying not to get my hopes up for seeing my sister...If she doesnt make it this week then she PROMISED she will soon...soon :) I dont talk to most of the brothers and sisters...but the oldest ones seem to be my favorite people in the family. They are good people. there is only three out off 11...so I think that is pretty good. Funny it is the three oldest ones I like best. I am on my way to the library...then the dentist...so i can be ready for work tomorrow. I am going to decorate before thanksgiving to just to be a rebel this year...so I can relax on thanksgiving instead of decorate :) saw the first snow flakes this morning...forcast says I will see them for the next few days...just not sure if they are going to stick yet or not :) The washer just stopped finally after the third attempt to wash my work clothes...so I am going to go check that off my list-hopefully will have some fun blogs next week-fingers crossed-and hope the snow stays away till christmas...it can be in the mountains all it wants ;) but leave the valley alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment