New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our first time out shooting....and I LOVE it! soooo better than chocolate!

I was shooting guns/pistol...and also shooting pictures for class...what a fun rush!! It has been too many years since I have even touched a gun...and I have to admit the first shots I was kinda nervous...but sure didnt last long...and seein the kids shoot was so neat! I cant wait to get into the dark room and develop my film :) I hope they are as good as I think they are...soooooooo fun!! Was a super nice break from school and math!...and I think KT is a little addicted now too  hehehe...I wanna do it again! More pics later....gotta go do math now :)

No comments:

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO