New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Im not normal, but I am ok


Has it really been that long since I blogged? I decided tonight was a good time...it keeps me from math ;)
Today was all kinds of busy...I just sat down at 10:30 to do math and decided I need a break...been on the go since 6 this morning. Have had MANY interesting conversations over the past week-ish. Must be time for change. My dads only living brother is in the hospitral right now fighting his battle with cancer...I am praying he will survive this round of chemo and radiation. We arent very close..so I am upset for other reasons...hence the blog night. I dont know where things come from sometimes...and I had made my mind up to send him a card and say goodbye...but I really want and need to see him now. I am praying he will live through this horrible treatment...and praying for my cousins. They love their dad and cant imagine spending any time on earth without him...they are all Catholic and so they do not know or understand death. They havent had to deal with death and this is too close for them...its a big deal but knowing what I know now makes it much easier to handle....I think...but didnt realize how I would feel about this and praying hard he makes it...or my heart will be sad...nuff sadness...moving on...
I am in the process of changing majors......maybe. I am really struggling with math and with two more classes left I have decided I should just get the art degree...sell some of my work...and move on...I need to get working on some projects soon...thats all i have to say about that for now.......So what was fun happiness for me today? bein me I guess LOL when I was having this bad morning I decided to walk back to my car and I purposly stepped in every puddle I could see :) It is the soooo not normal part of me. Other things going on I am just too tired to talk about...am thankful for my friend today who cheered me up and kept me from going to that place ;) I am thankful for my daughter and how well she is doing at the new school...am thankful I know the truth....even when I forget it sometimes...SO thankful for friends who replace my family and for free hugs :) and I am off to bed...hopefully :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you will look inside yourself, ponder and pray, and you will know and do what's best for you. You are an artist and God gave you a gift you should cultivate. I'm excited for your excitement about that.

Prays your way from the Sanders for your Uncle.

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO