New favorite for sure! How did I miss this one!? THNX G!

Sunday, January 25, 2009



Gotta love a bald head by choice :) Until I saw this particular bald head I didn't realize how much I enjoy a bald head...by choice of course. My love of Vin didn't start with his awesome physique but innocently by hearing his deep VERY deep voice for the first time. I am deafened but Vin's voice is a pure tone for me. I didn't even see him when I fell in love with his voice...it was in the iron giant I first heard it and come on its a cartoon. so I did fall in love with the voice before the body for all you doubters :)

No comments:

Smile

foreigner

Thanks G :) I am stealing this one too :)

CW

dream on

sting

sc

superchicks

Marry me-train

katy perry

LOVE LOVE LOVE This one!!! BEAUTIFUL SONG!

love bites

wish

Fireworks! Love this song!

owl city

kiss fist

Amen :)

Fathers Love Letter

eminem

AR

Long long way to go DL

Everything

Phil..true colors

Wrong...In all the right ways ;)

Def Leppard :) Foolin

Hojo

Don't Stop Believing

YOU make me smile :) Love YOU!

REO